MemShot has a new home.
We have spun out MemShot to its own website: http://www.memshotapp.com/.
All learning sets remain unchanged and in general, everything will work exactly as before.
What you need to do
If you normally sign in to Supernifty with your email and password, you don’t need to do anything. Head over to MemShot and sign in as usual. Nothing has changed.
If you sign in to MemShot using OpenID – i.e. Google, Yahoo or other external provider – you need to link your Supernifty account with your MemShot account. Here’s what to do:
- Go to http://www.supernifty.org/updateuser.php and sign in as usual;
- Set an email address and password;
- Go to http://www.memshotapp.com/ and sign in with your OpenID account;
- You will be given the option of linking to an existing account: enter your Supernifty email and password;
- Your accounts are now linked and you can access your existing MemShot sets.
If you have any problems or questions regarding this process, please contact us.
It’s a Spaced Repetition system built on flashcards.
Spaced Repetition is a memory system developed to help memorize things as efficiently as possible.
It’s a fine alternative to rote learning that can save you a great deal of time.