Audio Tuner Mac
Audio Tuner provides both a spectrum analyzer and tone generator, along with tunings for many musical instruments, enabling you to keep your musical instrument perfectly tuned, simply by playing your instrument into the computer.
We are open to suggestions if your particular instrument is not supported.
- To use the spectrum analyzer, you need a microphone, or a method of plugging your musical instrument into your Mac.
- If you don't have a microphone, you can still use the pitch-pipe.
- This software is designed for Mac OSX 10.5 or greater.
Audio Tuner for the Mac is on the Mac App Store.
Feedback is welcomed.
Check out the mobile versions of Audio Tuner - no need to carry a tuner with you when your mobile can do the job!
|iPhone and iPod Touch||Java mobile - e.g. Nokia, Sony|
|BlackBerry mobile||Google Android|
|PC||Windows Mobile or Pocket PC|
09-Mar-09 version 0.4
- New tunings for guitar, mountain dulcimer, chapman stick
- Bug fixes
07-Feb-09 version 0.3
- Support PPC architecture
- Allow pitch-pipe only, if no audio in
11-Jan-09 version 0.2
- Enable automatic checking for the latest version
5-Jan-09 version 0.1
- Initial release
Help or further information
- Latest news
- If you are having trouble, need assistance or would like to make a suggestion, please contact us.
- Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.