Audio Tuner iPhone
Quickly and easily tune just about any musical instrument to perfect pitch.
Audio Tuner provides
- a full spectrum analysis,
- a pitch pipe,
- built-in tunings for many musical instruments.
Simply play your musical instrument into the microphone to find out if it is flat or sharp, then use the tone generator to confirm the note.
Supported instruments include
- bass guitar,
- autoharp and
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
- Note that the spectrum analysis is not available on iPod Touch 1st generation devices.
- Select the instrument you wish to tune
- Select the string or note you wish to tune
- Play the note into your microphone and look for the peak on the spectrum.
- Adjust your instrument so the peak matches the target
- To hear what the note should sound like, turn "Hear Note" on.
You can also see a video tutorial (low quality).
Please contact us if you have any issues or suggestions.
Other iPhone Apps
- Playalong for the iPhone - play along to your favorite tunes on your iPhone!
- BMI Calculator iPhone - calculate your BMI and compare yourself to various averages and celebrities.
17-mar-11 Version 2.0
- iPad compatibility
- new tunings for banjo, lute and viola
- upgraded look and feel
6-jul-09 Version 1.3
- Improved playback volume
16-apr-09 Version 1.2
- Improved handling of lower frequencies
17-mar-09 Version 1.1
- Gestures - slide spectrum, zoom in/out with pinch, flick for next note, double tap to reset view
- New guitar tunings
- Chapman stick tunings
- Mountain dulcimer tunings
- Capacity to choose from the list of available notes
28-feb-09 Version 1.0
- Initial release
Audio Tuner for iPhone and iPod Touch is available on iTunes
iTunes is for legal or rightholder-authorized copying only. Don’t steal music.