Bazaar is a distributed version control system.
It's simpler to configure and setup than centralized VCSs such as CVS and SVN.
- Run the command: bzr whoami "your name <your e-mail>"
- Confirm with the command: bzr whoami
- In the top level of your project tree, run: bzr init
- This creates a .bzr directory
- bzr add - adds everything
- bzr ignore files_to_ignore
- bzr ignored - what is being ignored
- bzr remove files - remove files from repository. --keep keeps them on the filesystem
- bzr commit -m "message" - commit files to repository
- bzr tag "tag name" - add tag to current revision
- bzr tags - list tags