Iliotibial Band Stretches
Breathing slowly, try to hold each stretch for around 20 seconds.
Iliotibial Band Static Stretch 1
- Sit on the floor with your left leg straight. Place your right foot on the left side of your left knee.
- Twist to the right, and place your left elbow on the right of your right knee.
- Push your right knee to the left to stretch your right leg. Hold.
- Repeat with your other leg.
- Next static stretch: Hip Stretches
- Previous static stretch: Hamstring Stretches
- Stretching Home
- What's the Iliotibial Band? A thin tract of muscle covering the thigh. More about the iliotibial band
- We want people to demonstrate these stretches. Make a video of yourself performing one of the stretches, then Contact us.