Ideally, repeat dynamic stretches 8 to 12 times.
Shoulder Stretch 1
- Holding your arms loose at their sides, rotate your left shoulder, lifting it close to your ear as you go around.
- Repeat with your right shoulder.
Shoulder Stretch 2
- Standing with your arms loose at their sides, swing your right arm forwards above your head, while swinging your left arm back as far as you can.
- Repeat by swinging your right arm back behind you, and your left arm forward.
Shoulder Stretch 3
- Start with your arms outstretched to either side, then swing your arms across your body.
- Swing your arms back out straight and repeat.
- If you are on a crowded train, please skip this stretch.